Today’s 50 Days of Amazing Grace post is a moving piece by Ann Voskamp, titled “What Grateful Love May Look Like.” It contains a link to an excerpt of Ann’s book, “One Thousand Gifts,” and I must say I was completely overwhelmed by it. A must-read, especially as we end the Easter season soon! 🙂
Have a blessed time reading Ann’s post, everyone! 🙂
I received this in an e-mail from Sherrie Mae Siy-Ong, the fabulous mompreneur behind Baby Depot, the distributor of Wonderworld wooden toys. 🙂 I know it’s a forwarded e-mail type of message, but I still think it speaks volumes about God’s amazing grace and how He provides generously for all our needs (a timely and perfect reminder for me, especially since we are praying about moving to a bigger but more expensive apartment, which is much nearer to our places of work! Prayers, please!)
I hope you are as affirmed and encouraged by this message as I was. Thanks, Mommy Sherrie! 🙂 (By the way, Mommy Sherrie is having a special Wonderworld Toys Summer Promo this year — check out the details here! We love wooden toys!)
And now, on to your dose of Amazing Grace for today:
|Image source here.
|Image source here.|
This Thursday, I am thankful for:
- God’s eternal love and refreshing mercy that is new every morning.
- My hubby, especially his safe return from his latest mission trip to the Couples for Christ Men’s Conference in Cebu.
- My children’s unconditional love and forgiveness; hugs and kisses; quirks and uniqueness — and the chance to witness all of these most days of the week.
- Tim’s assessment results at Brainworks School (we are currently praying and discerning whether to continue homeschooling or not and are letting him take assessment tests in different schools) — I was so happy that the teacher who assessed him said his IQ and comprehension skills are above average and his reading and Math skills are just right for his age! 🙂 All this, considering that there are
weeksdays that we don’t have “formal” lessons! 🙂 Woohooo!!! Praise GOD! 🙂
- The fun family dinner we had last Sunday, especially because my youngest brother was able to join us. 🙂 Also, the kids and I were able to join extended family in Malolos with my grandfather.
- My mom‘s safe trip to Brunei, to be with my sister, who is due to give birth to our family’s miracle baby anytime now.
- The healing of Tim, Rysse and myself from our cough and colds (thanks to everyone for your prayers, and special thanks to Maricel of Medela Moms for the health tips! 🙂
- Surprise messages of appreciation and gratitude by great moms and mompreneurs, especially Janice of Mommy Mundo; Lyndel’s Mom, the mompreneur behind Chrissy Things; and Ging of GPG Bulilit Bookstore. You have no idea how your messages mean to me! 🙂
- The chance to greet and beso-beso (kiss on the cheek) again with the BO SANCHEZ! (He was at the office for a shoot earlier this week.) I still have to pinch myself sometimes; I never thought I’d be working for one of Bo’s ministries! 🙂
- The time I was able to spend with little Therese this morning before going to the office, reading Goodnight Moon and The Runaway Bunny; and my hubby, who was able to continue reading to her while I got ready to leave
- Being able to kiss, hug, bless and pray with the kids before leaving for work, knowing that their Papa was still with them (before he had to leave for the office, too)
- The new income streams (passive and active) that God is sending my/our way! Wooohooo! Praise GOD! 🙂 And thank You, Lord, for people like Martine of Dainty Mom and Janice of Mommy Mundo, who are always willing to answer my questions about mompreneur-ship! 🙂
In relation to blogging, I am suuuper grateful for:
- My current blog sponsors: Kindermusik with Teacher Suzette and Friends; Medela Moms; and the newest one Hatch and Latch! (And more sponsors to come — THANK YOU, JESUS!)
- My latest blog post on philstar.com – because I was able to share about The Three Key Moments of Daily Parenting 🙂
- This blog’s current Google Page Rank 🙂